Kamen Rider Blade
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Best Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Generic pointers
Kamen Rider Blade (仮面ライダー剣［ブレイド］ Kamen Raidā Bureido, Masked Rider ♠ or Blade), is a Japanese tokusatsu superhero television series. It is the fourteenth installment in the Kamen Rider Series. It aired on TV Asahi from January 25, 2004 to January 23, 2005. It is a joint collaboration between Ishimori Productions and Toei. It is also the last Kamen Rider series to run on 60 fps. Along with the standard insect motif of the Kamen Rider series, Kamen Rider Blade also uses a playing card motif. Each Rider is assigned one of the suits from a deck of cards.
Why It Rocks
- It's a big improvement over Kamen Rider 555 which was a bad Kamen Rider season from the previous year.
- Likable characters such as Kazuma Kenzaki, Hajime Aikawa, Sakuya Tachibana, Mutsuki Kamijo
- Decent suit designs.
- The OST is pretty catchy.
- Round Zero Blade Brave and Elements are both really catchy theme songs.
- It had an amazing summer movie.
- The story was interesting and executed really well.
- The finale despite having a bit flaws, was really good.
- Like J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai, The idea of having riders that are based on playing cards is a unique idea.
- It had spawned a few internet memes.
- It aired alongside Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.
- The PS2 game of Kamen Rider Blade was terrible.
- The first half mostly (Ep 3-10), is a bit slow and this show also had poor toy sales.