Kamen Rider Fourze
Kamen Rider Fourze (仮面ライダーフォーゼ Kamen Raidā Fōze, Masked Rider Fourze) is a Japanese tokusatsu drama in Toei Company's Kamen Rider Series, being the thirteenth series in the Heisei period run and the twenty-second overall. It began airing on September 4, 2011, the week following the conclusion of Kamen Rider OOO, joining Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, later Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, in the Super Hero Time line-up.
Why It Rocks
- The dynamic between the characters is entertaining to watch.
- The villain designs are good and the victim/monster of the week is done quite well.
- Every character is interesting and is likable in some sort of ways such as Gentaro Kisaragi, Ryusei Sakuta, and Kengo Utahoshi.
- It had a team-up movie with Kamen Rider OOO. It even featured Kamen Rider W.
- The friendship concept is executed really well.
- Decent fight scenes and finishers.
- It had an amazing summer movie.
- It had a decent finale.
- It both aired alongside Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger in the first half (Epi. 28-51 for Gokaiger) and Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters in the second half (Ep. 1-27 for Go-Busters)
- The theme song isn't all that great.
- The friendship concept can get very irritating for some fans.
- While it's good, the following season (Kamen Rider Wizard) wasn't well-received at all.