Kamen Rider Gaim
Kamen Rider Gaim (仮面ライダー鎧武［ガイム］ Kamen Raidā Gaimu, Masked Rider Gaim) is a Japanese tokusatsu drama in Toei Company's Kamen Rider Series, it is the fifteenth series in the Heisei period run and the twenty-fourth series overall. Toei registered the copyright and trademark of the series, which started on October 6, 2013, joining Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger in the Super Hero Time line-up three weeks after the finale of Kamen Rider Wizard. After Kyoryuger concluded on February 9, 2014, Kamen Rider Gaim was joined in the Super Hero Time lineup with Ressha Sentai ToQger. After the finale of Kamen Rider Gaim, Kamen Rider Drive joined ToQger on the Super Hero Time block.
Why It Rocks
- It's a big improvement over the previous season (Kamen Rider Wizard).
- The characters are very likable in their own ways, such as Kouta Kazuraba, Kaito Kumon, Mai Takatsukasa, Zack, and Oren Pierre Alfonzo.
- Amazing theme song.
- Decent acting.
- The concept is very interesting and executed really well.
- It had funny moments without forcing it into the plot.
- It had great movies such as Kamen Rider Gaim Gaiden: Kamen Rider Duke, Kamen Rider Gaim Gaiden: Kamen Rider Knuckle.
- The designs of the Inves and Overlords look good.
- It teamed up with Kamen Rider Drive.
- It had a decent finale.
- The first half was kind of slow.
- It teamed up with Kamen Rider Wizard and Ressha Sentai ToQger.
- It aired alongside Kyoryuger and ToQger.