Kamen Rider OOO
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kamen Rider OOO (仮面ライダーＯＯＯ［オーズ］ Kamen Raidā Ōzu, Masked Rider OOO) is a Japanese tokusatsu drama in Toei Company's Kamen Rider Series, being the twelfth series in the Heisei period run and the twenty-first overall.
Why It Rocks
- The story of a man striving to help people, and gaining the power to do so was well thought out and well-executed.
- Every character in the show is likable or memorable in some kind of way particularly Eiji Hino, Akira Date, Ankh, and Hina Izumi.
- It contains amazing fight scenes.
- The theme song and the other insert songs are decent.
- The contrast between Eiji and Ankh and the one between Date and Gotou was very interesting.
- The Greed are really great villains as they all represent different aspects of greed and have such a clever way to do things.
- Decent looking suits designs.
- It had two team-up movies one with Kamen Rider W and one with Kamen Rider Fourze.
- The names of the combos are fun to say.
- Hilarious moments such as this
- It had a sad and heartwarming finale.
- It aired alongside Tensou Sentai Goseiger for the first half (Ep. 29-50 for Goseiger) and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger for the second half (Ep. 1-27 for Gokaiger)
- The episode has a tribute to all the past Kamen Rider shows to promote for the Let's Go Kamen Rider film.
- The first half of the show was a little slow.
- The noise that the OOO Driver makes can be annoying at times.
- Some of the humor can fell flat at times.