Kamen Rider Saber
Kamen Rider Saber (仮面ライダーディケイド Kamen Raidā Seiba , Masked Rider Saber) is a Japanese tokusatsu drama in Toei Company's Kamen Rider Series. is a Japanese tokusatsu drama in Toei Company's Kamen Rider Series. It is the second series to debut during the Reiwa period and the thirty-first overall. The series premiered on September 6, 2020, joining Mashin Sentai Kiramager in the Super Hero Time line-up after the finale of Kamen Rider Zero-One. It is one of two Kamen Rider seasons that celebrates the 50th anniversary; the other being the 2021 season.
- Likeable characters such as Touma Kamiyama/Kamen Rider Saber, Rintaro Shindo/Kamen Rider Blades, Ryo Ogami/Kamen Rider Buster, Tetsuo Daishinji/Kamen Rider Slash, Yuri/Kamen Rider Saikou and Desast.
- Mei Sudo is a really likeable character, despite most of her antics being really annoying at times, it's nice to see her mature up over the course and her recklessness was also toned down really greatly.
- The fight scenes are well choreographed.
- The theme song is so colorful and lively.
- Amazing ending song.
- It spawned a few internet memes.
- The suit designs look cool, with the knight motifs and color coding between the Riders.
- Rintaro has a great arc of losing confidence in himself and regaining it through the help of Touma and the others.
- The 26th episode is probably the greatest episode so far in this series.
- The concept of knights, fairy-tales, and literature was interesting and executed really well.
- Master Logos/Isaac was a pretty intimidating villain.
- Sophia becoming Calibur as a "Last minute resort" was incredibly cool.
- It spawned an awesome prequel miniseries (Sword of Logos Saga).
- It aired alongside Mashin Sentai Kiramager. A great Super Sentai season.
- Its crossover with Kamen Rider Ghost was pretty good, even if Ghost was a poor season.
- There are some unlikable characters such as Ren Akamichi/Kamen Rider Kenzan, and The Shindai Siblings.
- Reika was badly flanderized ever since the debut of Ryoga.
- The first arc felt pretty rushed.
- Some poorly written episodes.
- The show majorly dipped in quality after Storious became the final antagonist.
- Kamen Rider Saber: The Phoenix Swordsman & The Book Of Ruin feels more like a regular episode than a movie.
- They tend to sometimes rely way too much on CGI.
- Despite the final showdown between Storious and Touma being quite pretty decent, the last minute redemption with Storious was really awful as there was no actual build up.