Kamen Rider W
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kamen Rider W (仮面ライダーＷ［ダブル］ Kamen Raidā Daburu, Masked Rider W) is a Japanese tokusatsu drama in Toei Company's Kamen Rider Series. It is the eleventh series in the Heisei period run and the twentieth series overall.
Why It Rocks
- Likable characters such as Shotaro Hidari, Phillip, and Ryu Terui.
- The friendship between Shotaro and Phillip felt real.
- The fight scenes are well choreographed.
- Amazing theme song.
- It's a major improvement over its predecessor, (Kamen Rider Decade). which is a previous awful shortest Kamen Rider season, and even the infamous Kamen Rider Kiva.
- The humor is decent.
- The concept of two people being one Kamen Rider is interesting and executed really well.
- Akiko's Slipper
- The villains are likable and fun to watch.
- Decent OST.
- Phillip's death scene was really sad.
- It aired first alongside Samurai Sentai Shinkenger (Ep. 28-49 for Shinkenger) and secondly aired alongside Tensou Sentai Goseiger (Ep. 1-28 for Goseiger).
- It had a team-up movie with Kamen Rider OOO.
- It was the new beginning of the Neo-Heisei Era.
- Akiko Narumi can be very annoying and unlikeable at times. (depending on your point of view)
- The finale wasn't that good.
- Phillip's revival felt kinda flat.
- It did team up with Kamen Rider Decade.