Knock Knock, Who's Ed? (Ed, Edd n Eddy)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Knock Knock, Who's Ed?" is the first half of the second episode in the second season of Ed, Edd, n Eddy.
The Eds try to watch a monster movie marathon at other kids' houses after Sarah kicks them out of her and Ed's house.
Why It Rocks
- The jelly the Eds made at the start looks very delicious, bouncy and cool.
- Ed sucking the jelly in one go is pretty impressive, along with him imitating the monsters with only one eye.
- Some funny moments, such as Eddy's quote "I've had it! They will regret the day they messed with this brainpower!, along with Ed's quotes "Ow, my liver! Ow, my lasagne!" and "I said quiet!" "Snacks!"
- The plot is very interesting here, as it has the Eds trying to watch a monster movie marathon at Ed's house, but gets evicted by Sarah and so, they call to the cul-de-sac kids' houses to watch the movie marathon. At one point, Edd suggests just going to either his or Eddy's house, but Eddy says it will ruin the plot.
- Good Ending: At Rolf's house, the Eds see if the drawer has a television and it does, but it's very miniscule. Despite this, they still got to watch the monster movie marathon, much to Ed's happiness.
- Sarah and Kevin were still unlikable characters. Sarah, as she shouts, kicks and locks the Eds out of the house by beating them up for the first time when they were about to watch the monster movie marathon just because of a guest, and Kevin wouldn't even let them in.
- Some gross-out humor here, such as Ed spitting out the gelatin with his teeth, and him having food on his hairy leg.
- Eddy's reason for hating the movie is not explained well, just because it's in black and white and not color.
- This episode, along with One + One = Ed, hold a rating of 8.3 out of 10 on IMDB.