Krusty Krab Training Video (SpongeBob SquarePants)
"Krusty Krab Training Video" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 3. In this episode, the Krusty Krab is featured in an instructional video for future employees.
For every new Krusty Krab employee, the ultimate career goal is to create a mouth-watering Krabby Patty by hand. However, before one can even think of picking up a spatula, one must thoroughly learn the ropes of the restaurant game, and the Krusty Krab Training Video is the perfect tool for fine-tuning the fresh new cog enthusiastically entering the service industry machine.
Why It Trains Krusty Krab Employees Well
- The idea of a training video for future Krusty Krab employees is brilliant.
- Steve Kehala's voice as the narrator in this episode is hilarious, in fact, some people even said that he sounds like Plankton.
- Funny jokes throughout the episode, like the "P.O.O.P" scene and the HOOPLAH! scene
- Funny running gags such asː
- SpongeBob asking "Can I make a Krabby Patty now?"
- Squidward exemplifies poor workmanship while SpongeBob exemplifies good workmanship.
- The acronym "POOP" (People Order Our Patties) being mentioned by the narrator.
- Patrick saying "Uhhh..."
- SpongeBob getting hit by fly swatters.
- Good voice acting and animation as usual.
- The title card and its music are good.
- "It's time for the moment you've been waiting for!" (Trumpet imitation) "Preparing the Krabby Patty!"
- They never show a scene where SpongeBob makes a Krabby Patty, though it is possible they didn't make it to save time.
- Depending on your point of view, Patrick saying "Uhhh..." is annoying and boring filler.
- Plankton shifting into maximum overdrive and the "Hoopla" fish became memes.
- Speaking of Plankton, his high-pitched gibberish was reused in Plankton's Army, where it got as reworked into an actual line complete with slowdown to regular speed and pitch lowering.