Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive
Kyuukyuu Sentai GoGoFive (救急戦隊ゴーゴーファイブ, Kyūkyū Sentai GōGō Faibu, also spelled as GoGo-V) is the twenty-third entry of the long-running Japanese Super Sentai metaseries. Its footage was used in the American television series, Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.
Why It Rocks
- The idea of having siblings create the ranger group is original and well-thought-out.
- The rangers are pretty distinctive.
- Matoi Tastsumi/GoRed and Nagare Tatsumi/GoBlue are firefighters.
- Shou Tatsum/GoGreen is a helicopter pilot.
- Daimon Tatsumi/GoYellow is a police officer.
- Matsuri Tatsumi/GoPink is a paramedic.
- The Megazords were awesome.
- The concept of rescuing lives is pretty unique.
- Evil Spirit Princess Denus is an intimidating and pretty-looking villain.
- Epically catchy theme song.
- It had a team-up with Mirai Sentai Timeranger.
- It's got their Non-Sentai spiritual successor, Tomica Hero Rescue Force was still good.
- Somewhat mediocre suit designs. They sometimes tend to show the person inside it.
- Its adaptation, Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue was not well-received.
- Sadly, unlike any other Super Sentai ever, it didn't have a sixth ranger. The closest they got was Beast-Demon Hunter Zeek, but he only appeared in a movie. At least the adaptation bothered to create one, which was the Titanium Ranger.