Lab Rats is an Disney XD Show that premiered on February 27, 2012 on Disney XD, was produced by It's a Laugh Productions.
A young teenager named Leo Dooley lived a normal life until the day his mother Tasha gets remarried to billionaire inventor Donald Davenport, whom they move in with. While trying to find his bedroom, Leo accidentally discovers teenage siblings with bionic powers living in his new basement. The show follows the bionic teens as they unravel in adventurous situations in an attempt to live life like a normal family in the fictional town of Mission Creek, California.
Why It Rocks
- Awesome acting.
- Good introduction of the show.
- A lot of good moments.
- Entertaining fight scenes.
- Some emotional and sad moments, such as the three bionic teenagers finding out who their father really is.
- Leo is hilarious.
- Decent jokes.
- Interesting plot.
- It spawned a crossover episode with Mighty Med and has a spin-off called Lab Rats: Elite Force, which involves the Lab Rats team joining forces with the Mighty Med team.
- The characters can be mean-spirited and unlikable sometimes.
- Leo's mom, Tasha can be a bit of an annoying and bossy character at times.
- The CGI can look primitive sometimes.
- Spin (from the end of Season 3 and Season 4) is an unlikable character who was essentially forgotten about at the end of Season 4.
- "Spike Fright" is a terrible episode.
- The two part final episode is somewhat underwhelming when compared to the two part episode before that, Space Colony would have been a better final episode.