Liberty's Kids is an American animated series produced by DiC Entertainment and PBS and ran from 2002-2003. The show has since been syndicated by DiC to affiliates of smaller television networks such as The CW and MyNetworkTV and some independent stations so that those stations can fulfill FCC educational and informational requirements. Since September 16, 2006, the series aired on CBS's new block called KOL Secret Slumber Party on CBS, then it was aired on KEWLopolis. In 2008, it ran History. The series aired on Cookie Jar Toons on This TV and on CBS's Cookie Jar TV block from 2009 to 2013. In 2017, it played on Starz Kids & Family, and currently airs on Starz Encore Family.
Three kids (James Hiller - an American colonist, Sarah Phillips, - an English girl, and Henri LeFevbre - a French boy) learn and witness the history of the United States.
- Very historically accurate.
- The characters have a lot of development and have a lot to offer as well.
- The theme song and music are amazing!
- Top-notch voice acting (Walter Cronkite, Billy Crystal, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Woopi Goldberg, etc.)
- Awesome artstyle.
- It's not afraid to have mature themes.
- Mediocre animation.
- Some episodes are boring.
- Some annoying characters.
- Older kids learning about the revolutionary war might get bored of it.