Lil' Johnny (Johnny Test, 2005)
"Lil' Johnny" is the second half of the eleventh episode in the first season of Johnny Test (2005).
Johnny accidentally shrinks himself and Dukey into a sub-atomic universe while shrinking his toys. Unexpectedly, it's nature's turn against him.
Why It Rocks
- Johnny's plan to clean up the toys is pretty clever, as he uses the shrink ray from his turbo action backpack to shrink the toys to make it easier.
- The plot is very creative, as it has Johnny accidentally shrinking himself with the shrink ray when trying to stop it while shrinking the toys to clean them up, and eventually ending up in an alternative universe opposite to theirs.
- "Maybe we shrank so much we landed in a freaky subatomic universe" - Dukey.
- Speaking of which, Johnny and Dukey ending up in an alternate & opposite universe of themselves is very impressive and it's even better as Johnny is popular now and no-one hates him, while Dukey is the Mayor of Porkbelly.
- Mostly Good Ending: Johnny and Dukey grow themselves again to return to normal Porkbelly when alternative Susan and Mary changed their shrink ray to grow, and so everything is back to normal (except for Hugh and Gil who are surrounded by fleas).
- Johnny and Dukey throw their alternate versions in the locker that locks on the outside for no reason (though they do get them out), and the alternate versions of the townspeople get tiny Johnny and Dukey for no reason at all.
- Although Johnny and Dukey grow themselves to return to Porkbelly, we never see them undo all the things Johnny shrinked earlier on here, and it ends with Hugh and Gil about to be eaten by a giant flea.
- It holds a rating of 7.3/10 on IMDB.