Madan Senki Ryukendo
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Best Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Weak pointers.
Madan Senki Ryukendo(魔弾戦記リュウケンドー|Madan Senki Ryūkendō,translated as Magic Bullet Chronicles Ryukendo), is a Japanese tokusatsu television series. It was Takara and We've Inc's first attempt at a tokusatsu show. The program aired at 7:00 JST on TV Aichi from January 8 to December 31, 2006. This show also serves as a partial prequel to the Tomica Hero Series.
Why It Rocks
- It's a cool tokusatsu show that could rival against GoGo Sentai Boukenger, Kamen Rider Kabuto, and 2 other spectacular superhero shows airing during the same time period.
- Likable & memorable characters, such as Kenji Narukami (Ryukendo), Juushirou Fudou (Ryuguno) and Koichi Shiranami (Ryujino).
- The morphers can actually speak, which is really rare for tokusatsu shows.
- Good acting, which went on to act in Tomica Hero Rescue Force.
- Daimaou GrenGhost and Professor Dr. Worm are super-intimidating and great villains.
- Awesome action/fight scenes.
- Well-written storyline.
- Superb visual effects. Unlike Super Sentai which makes use of real pyrotechnics to indicate explosions, this show uses good explosion effects rendered using CGI.
- Also, some monsters are rendered using CGI, which is quite nice.
- It had a Singapore-exclusive English dub.
- Excellent toy sales.
- Brilliant OST with 2 really catchy theme songs.
- Some of the other side characters can be likable, depending on your view.
- It had a solid arsenal of attacks, mecha and weapons.
- Decent-looking suit designs.
- Sadly, this show was quite underrated as a lot of people don't usually know about it.
- The voice-acting in the Singaporean dub is a little lackluster, which could have been better.