Mahou Sentai Magiranger
Mahō Sentai Magiranger (魔法戦隊マジレンジャー, Mahō Sentai Majirenjā, ), is Toei Company's twenty-ninth production of the Super Sentai metaseries. The action footage was used in Power Rangers Mystic Force and both shows had scenes simultaneously shot in New Zealand. The main themes of this series are courage and love of family.
Why It Rocks
- Similar to Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive, the concept of having the team made up of family members is a cool idea.
- The Magirangers (Ozu siblings) themselves are unique in their own ways.
- Magic is a fitting theme for this season.
- Wolzard is a great villain who eventually turned good (because he was revealed to be the father of the Ozus.).
- Phantom Spy Vancuria is a decent villain for the show.
- Miyuki Ozu/MagiMother is one of the best mentors in Super Sentai.
- The comedy is unique.
- Cool Megazords.
- Catchy theme song and ending.
- Stage 1 taught everyone the importance of courage.
- It had quite a number of heartwarming moments.
- Smoky the Magical Cat is really hilarious.
- It had a team up with Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.
- Its adaptation was just as good.
- Tsubasa Ozu/MagiYellow was played by Hiroya Matsumoto is also the seventh actor who played Masato Jin/Beet Buster (Gold Ranger) in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.
- It had some dumb moments.
- The whole team couldn't team up with GoGo Sentai Boukenger.