Middle School Moguls
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Middle School Moguls is a Nickelodeon miniseries that lasted for four episodes in September of 2019.
Four new friends strive to create their own companies while attending Mogul Academy, an entrepreneurial school where kid-business dreams come true.
Why It Rocks
- Very empowering to kids, as it inspires them to become young entrepreneurs.
- The four main characters: Valeria, Winnie, Yuna, and Celeste are all very unique in their own ways, and have s good dynamic with each other.
- Valeria is a sports entrepreneur, Winnie is a food entrepreneur, Yuna is a fashion entrepreneur, and Celeste is a tech entrepreneur.
- Has good lessons for kids like never giving up and taking care of the environment.
- Very diverse without having to force or shove down political agenda. Valeria is Spanish, Winnie is Haitian, Yuna is Asian, and Celeste is European. Also, there are LGBTQ+ characters in the series like Yuna's two moms and fashion teacher Wren, who is non-binary, which shows that Nickelodeon supports LGBTQ+ rights.
- Catchy theme song.
- Each main character gets their own focus episode.
- Good voice acting, and even contains celebrities such as Tim Gunn and Jane Lynch.
- Winston is a jerk, although he is the main antagonist of the series.
- The animation, while the models look appealing, can be somewhat cheap looking in movements.