Mob Psycho 100
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Best Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Undetailed pointers
Mob Psycho 100 is a 2016 anime based on the manga of the same name created by ONE (real name: Isamu Tsukuru). It aired between July and September of 2016.
A young second-year middle school student named Shigeo "Mob" Kageyama who is an esper with very powerful psychic abilities. In order to learn how to control his abilities, he works as an assistant to a con-artist named Reigen Arataka.
Why It Reaches 100%
- Mob is a very well-written character, as he has psychic powers that change depending on his emotions, his powers become very strong whenever he is stressed or angry (This is called a Mob Explosion).
- It includes likable characters such as Mob, Reigen, Dimple/Ekubo, Ritsu, and Teruki.
- Mob is a well-written character, having limitless compassion to even his enemies, capped by his extremely high morals towards using his powerful.
- Hilarious moments in serious situations such as Mob accidentally cutting the head part of Teruki's hair during their fight against each other.
- Amazing animation by Studio Bones.
- The second OP shows a few arts of animation such as the zoetrope and the scanimation, which is a very nice touch for the viewers to observe them.
- The battles are very well-paced.
- Good voice acting for both Japanese and English dubs.
- Some scenes capture ONE's manga art and it's pretty good unlike his other well-known series, One-Punch Man.
- Moral: Your talents and/or hobbies are only one aspect of who you are and doesn't absolutely define you.
- Some characters have the same faces which some can find to be very lazy. Examples include Teruki and Ritsu.
- Has unlikeable characters still here but some are delinquents.
- It's live action adaptation from Netflix did not live up of what the anime and manga that was based on was.