My Name is Orange (The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange)
My Name Is Orange is the 30th episode of The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange. It was directed by Ken Mitchroney, and written by Jessica Gao.
When Orange is told he has only 24 hours to live, he decides to make amends with all his friends. But can he change his ways and come to peace with himself before heading off to the fruit cart in the sky? Or will his legacy be to leave his friends eternally annoyed?
Why It Rocks
- It shows us that our favorite stars are not immune to death, even after avoiding knifes and other dangers, they will still decay sooner or later, and with Orange having that mold, it was greatly shown.
- It is one of the few episodes of The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange that doesn't suck, proving that a TV episode based off of a famous YouTuber could possibly be done right.
- The risks were pretty high with Orange facing death because of the mold he had.
- It was nice to see Orange spent his possible last moments with each of his friends, even Apple.
- A good ending where, thanks to Apple, Orange got the mold shredded off of him when Apple knocked him into the graters, and Orange survived and will continue living, making everyone happy.
- The flashbacks to the original YouTube series were nice to see as well.
- This episode was a great way to end Season 1.
The Only Bad Quality
- Apple did push Orange off the fruit kart into the graters to initially kill him, making Apple kind of unlikable at that part.