Nepos Napos (Japanese: ネポス・ナポス Neposu Naposu) is a Japanese computer-animated musical children's anime series produced by The Answer Studio. It first aired in Japan on BS Fuji, Kids Station, TV Tokyo and the Japanese version of Playhouse Disney between January 31, 2005, and July 25, 2005, running a short-length of 26 episodes. It has been aired in Europe, Australia, Africa, Latin America, and Canada.
You see a whale-shaped cloud drifting in the blue sky. What you don't see is a strange land of Nepos Napos that lies above it. Don't you want to know what is happening and how everybody lives up there?
Why It Rocks
- Outstanding opening sequence.
- Cute animation that looks like an old Nintendo 64 video game.
- Good voice acting.
- The character designs look cute.
- Wonderful songs, including the theme song which is catchy.
- Amazing plots.
- Fantastic stories.
- The series went downhill before the videocassettes and DVDs are released in September 28, 2005.
- Much like Raggs, the CGI can be creepy to some people.
- It's pretty much obscure in certain countries.
In Japan, Nepos Napos was well received.
- The series was originally released on September 28, 2004, as a pilot presentation along with Nepos Kids Club that aired on BS Fuji and Kids Station.
- The behind the scenes footage was released as a promotional preview.