Otaku no Video
Otaku no Video is an action, adventure, comedy, dark comedy, drama, parody, Japanese anime OVA series. It was directed by Takeshi Mori, musically composed by Kohei Tanaka, and produced by Studio Gainax. It originally aired from September 27, 1991 to December 20, 1991, and it lasted for 2 episodes in total. ==Why It Rocks==
- Incredible comedy. The series does a great job of parodying and making comedy, usually dark comedy, out of Otaku culture and criticizing it.
- Good voice acting in both sub and dub.
- Despite using comedy to criticize Otaku Culture, this series also embraces it with its comedy as well. It successfully sees both sides of the equation.
- Excellent animation.
- The story and plot twists are incredibly outlandish and out there, but that only helps to enhance the already great comedy.
- Outstanding soundtrack.
- Stellar cast of characters. While they aren't the most complex characters ever, each one of them are relatable in their own way, and the help to make not only the comedy but also the commentary better.
- Amazing pacing.
- It was WAY too short lived since it had only 2 episodes as of now.