Paper Route Bout (Dexter's Laboratory)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Paper Route Bout" is the first part of the twenty-ninth episode in the second season of Dexter's Laboratory.
Dad trains Dee Dee to fight a gang of bicycle-riding rogues dressed as ninjas who target her paper route each morning.
Why It Rocks
- The start was very nice, with Dee Dee delivering the newspapers to the Neighborhood and herself getting appreciated.
- Dad's plan is very creative here, as he invites the bicycle-riding rogues to his Neighborhood for a cycle race on who could throw the most newspapers.
- Speaking of which, the race itself was decent to watch, and Dad was likable for cheering Dee Dee on and telling her to think about her neighbors - resulting with Dee Dee winning the race & the bike gang losing.
- Dad is a likable and caring father figure, and Dee Dee is more tolerable than usual for delivering newspapers to her neighbors & caring about them.
- Good Ending: As mentioned above, Dee Dee wins the race after she throws a newspapers to a neighbor of her's, while the bike gang lose and it ends with one person throwing a paper at himself.
The Only Bad Quality
- The bicycle-riding rogues were unlikable for throwing papers at the neighbors & their coffee mugs and houses, and they even throw one at a china salesman! But they do get their comeuppance as mentioned above.
- It's one of the very few episodes here where Dexter is nowhere to be seen.