Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero
Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero is an American animated television series produced by Disney Television Animation for Disney XD. The series debuted on December 5, 2014, as a preview, followed by the official premiere on February 13, 2015. The series was ordered on October 16, 2013, for a scheduled fall 2014 premiere.
Penn Zero is not your average kid - every day he's zapped into another dimension with his friends to save the world.
Why It Rocks
- Good Animation.
- Likable characters, such as Penn, Boone, Sashi and Phyllis.
- Rippen is such a great villian and his minion, Larry is a funny comic-relief character.
- Amazing and catchy theme song.
- The concept of a kid and his friends zapping into dimensions during their part-time to fight evil is very interesting and handled extremely well.
- Great voice acting.
- Cool episode plots.
- Awesome references to popular genres such as superheroes, space opera, Dawn of the Dead, Indiana Jones, anime, and many more!
- It spawned an hour-long special, "At the End of the Worlds:, which was the perfect way to end the show!
- Phyllis' voice can be annoying or bad to some.
- It can be mean-spirited sometimes.
- The art style may appear "cheesy" for some viewers.
Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero received a 6.5/10 rating on IMDb and a 9.7/10 rating on TV.com.