Plastic Nee-san, also known as +Tic Elder Sister, is a comedy, parody, Japanese anime series. It's based on a manga series which was written by Cha Kurii and published by Square Enix for the magazine Young Gangan. It originally ran from September 2009 to present, and it has 11 volumes in total so far. After that came the anime series. It was directed by Tsutomu Mizushima, written by Tatsuya Kato, and it was produced by Barnum Studios and Yumeta Company, (back when it was known as TYO Animations). It originally aired as an ONA (original net animation), from May 16, 2011 to July 26, 2012, and it lasted for 12 short length episodes in total.
Why It Rocks
- Great animation.
- Amazing comedy. It goes around areas like slapstick comedy, screwball comedy, and tries to be as random as it possibly can.
- Decent soundtrack.
- The characters are what make the show so entertaining. All three of the main cast, and even some of the side characters.
- Good voice acting.
- The show does a great job of parodying tropes in lots of different types of anime, mostly comedy anime, but also has jokes that have nothing to do with parody as well for variety.
- Very appealing art style and character designs.
- It could be a bit too much for some people especially when watching each episode back-to-back.