Power Rangers Dino Charge
Power Rangers Dino Charge is the 22nd season of the long-running American children's television program, Power Rangers, using footage, costumes and props from Japanese Super Sentai Series,Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.
65,000,000 years ago, a dinosauroid-like alien named Keeper was pursued through the galaxy by Sledge, an intergalactic bounty hunter bent on acquiring ten magical stones called the Energems in Keeper's care and using them to conquer the universe.
Why It Rocks
- Compared to the last four seasons, it was a enormous improvement.
- The theme song is awesome and uses Go Go Power Rangers, while being original.
- Its crossover with Power Rangers Beast Morphers, Dino Thunder and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers is really fun to watch.
- Very interesting backstories for the Dino Charge Rangers, especially Ivan.
- Sledge is a very intimidating main antagonist to the Dino Charge Rangers.
- It uses more original footage for the action/fight scenes than Kyoryuger footage, compared to the previous four seasons.
- Very successful toy sales.
- Great character and suit designs, especially for the villains.
- It was Judd Lynn's first appearance as a writer since Power Rangers RPM.
- It is, by far, the best of the Neo-Saban Era of Power Rangers.
- The actor who plays Koda, Yoshi Sudarso, also appeared on Ninninger, which makes him the first Power Rangers actor to appear in Super Sentai.
- It's still not as good as the older seasons of PR.
- The filler episodes are awful.
- The characters went through massive flanderization on Dino Super Charge, with some exceptions
- Wrench is annoying & Fury can be a really unlikable jerk sometimes.
- It's season finale "One More Energem", was really underwhelming, and the fight scenes were downright awful, and Kendall's debut as a ranger felt extremely flat and out of nowhere.
- Some dumb moments, like when Tyler calls Albert Smith a "sly dog".
- Like most Neo-Saban era PR seasons, it was treated very poorly by Nickelodeon, due to being put on a five-month hiatus and lack of promotion.
- Its super season, Dino Super Charge, is awful.
- Despite being a decent season, it does have some flaws which earn it a spot in Terrible TV Shows Wiki, For more info read