Power Rangers Jungle Fury
Power Rangers Jungle Fury is the sixteenth season of Power Rangers franchise. It was based on the thirty-first Super Sentai series, Juken Sentai Gekiranger. It was aired on Jetix and ABC Kids in 2008 and it was produced by BVS Entertainment.
The Power Rangers travel to California in search of their new master and find him running a pizza parlor -- so they join the staff to be trained.
Why It Rocks
- It's a big improvement over Power Rangers Operation Overdrive, which was a terrible Power Rangers season from the previous year.
- The Rangers were becoming the Jungle Fury was incredible.
- Great storylines.
- Some decent acting.
- Awesome fighting scenes.
- While the Jungle Fury Rangers' costumes are generic, and the Spirit Rangers' costumes look very cool.
- Some likable characters such as Casey, Theo, and Lily.
- Jarrod/Dai Shi was a really cool antagonist as well as the other villains.
- The intro rocks.
- Path of the Righteous and Now the Jungle Fury is both of them are great finales.
- Some awkward moments.
- Some bad episodes like Bad to the Bone.
- It doesn't have a team-up with Power Rangers Operation Overdrive or RPM unlike the Japanese Sentai counterpart.
- Fran can be an unlikeable sometimes.
- While Jarrod/Dai Shi is a great villain, it can be a bit confusing who is supposed to be in charge of the two villains.
- There is still overuse of Kalishplosions during the fight scenes, and they're almost as bad as those in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.
- This season got its lowest rating cause thanks to the commercial failure of Operation Overdrive it was originally the last Power Rangers season.
- Jungle Fury was originally set to be the final season and it was said to have low ratings.
- This was the last season to be aired on both Jetix and Toon Disney as they were replaced by Disney XD.