Power Rangers Turbo
Power Rangers Turbo is an American television series and the fifth season of the Power Rangers franchise. The show was prefaced with the franchise's second film, Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie. As with its predecessors, Power Rangers Turbo is based on one of the entries of the Super Sentai series; in Turbo's case, the source of the series is Gekisou Sentai Carranger. The series introduced a child actor as the new Blue Ranger, and featured the departure of the long-running characters Zordon and Alpha 5, as well the veteran team of Rangers and introduced four new characters to take the place of the veteran Rangers.
Why It Shifts into Turbo
- Great costume designs for the Rangers.
- Funny villains such as Divatox, Elgar and Porto.
- Awesome theme song.
- "Chase Into Space" is a great finale that takes place before the events of In Space.
- Some funny moments.
- Cool designs for the Zords.
- Very successful toy sales.
- Compared to the film Turbo: a Power Rangers Movie, it was a major improvement.
- Speaking of which, this was also the first and only Power Rangers season that takes place after the events of the movie.
- Despite being one of the funniest villains in the franchise, Divatox can be annoying at times depending on the scene or the episode itself.
- Some bad episodes like "Bicycle Built for the Blues", "The Spirit of the Woods", "The Song of Confusion" and the infamous "Trouble by the Slice".
- The monster names can be awkward at times.
- The first half of the season was a little weak.
- Justin Stewart, despite being awesome, was annoying and unlikeable at times. (Depending on your point of view.)
- Despite being a decent season, this season is arguably considered to be the weakest season of the Zordon era.
- This season had a bad movie starter