Power Rangers Turbo
Power Rangers Turbo is an American television series and the fifth season of the Power Rangers franchise. The show was prefaced with the franchise's second film, Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie. As with its predecessors, Power Rangers Turbo is based on one of the entries of the Super Sentai series; in Turbo's case, the source of the series is Gekisou Sentai Carranger. The series introduced a child actor as the new Blue Ranger, and featured the departure of the long-running characters Zordon and Alpha 5, as well the veteran team of Rangers and introduced four new characters to take the place of the veteran Rangers.
Why It Rocksangers.
- Great costume designs for the Rangers.
- Funny villains such as Divatox, Elgar and Porto.
- Awesome theme song.
- "Chase Into Space" is a great finale that takes place before the events of In Space.
- Some funny moments.
- Cool designs for the Zords.
- Very successful toy sales.
- Compared to the film Turbo: a Power Rangers Movie, it was a major improvement.
- Speaking of which, this was also the first and only Power Rangers season that takes place after the events of the Movie.
- Despite being a funny villain, Divatox can be annoying at times.
- Some bad episodes like Bicycle Built for the Blues, The Spirit of the Woods, The Song of Confusion.
- The monster names can be awkward at times.
- The first half of the season was a little weak.
- Justin Stewart, despite being awesome, He was getting annoying and unlikable sometimes. (depending on your point of view.)
- Despite being a decent season, the season is arguably considered to be the weakest season of the Zordan era.