Power Rangers Zeo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Why It Rocks
- Compared to the Super Sentai series it was based on, it was a big improvement.
- Great and memorable Rangers, who received more character development as the series went on.
- Awesome and creative mechas, like the Zeo Megazord, Super Zeo Megazord, Red Battlezord, the Warrior Wheel, and Pyramidas.
- Great costume designs for the Rangers and the villains.
- Decent storylines, including the Tommy/Kat relationship, Rita and Zedd taking over again.
- "Instrument of Destruction" is considered to be the best episode of the show.
- Memorable villains such as King Mondo.
- It follows Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers really well.
- It had a crossover with the Alien Rangers.
- Some bad episodes including "For Cryin' Out Loud" and "The Puppet Blaster".
- The villains, excluding (King Mondo) are pretty weak and uninteresting in general, especially Prince Sprocket.
- The morphing sequence, while it looks pretty cool, they never really needed the unnecessary calling of designation and number.
- It never had a crossover with Turbo due to the retiring of the Zeo Powers and the Zeo Rangers.
- The final episode was a lackluster finale, due to the rangers growing along with the villains and the battle playing out like it normally would on the ground. On top of that, the ending was unsatisfying being the worst finale of the Zordon-Era.