Rabbids Invasion (Season 4)
Rabbids Invasion (French: Les Lapins Crétins : Invasion) is a French animated television series that premiered on August 3, 2013, on France 3. The series is a co-production of Ubisoft Motion Pictures, TeamTO and CNC. The show is based on the Raving Rabbids video game series produced by Ubisoft. This page will focus on the 4th and final season, which is when the show actually became good.
The Rabbids from Ubisoft's "Raving Rabbids" video game series star in their own television series. They explore Earth and discover new things.
Why This Season Rocks
- More action with the Rabbids, along with an interesting storyline.
- The CGI animation is still passable.
- The sound effects and sound mixing are still decent.
- The voice acting is still good.
- The new theme song is awesome and catchy, even if it’s shorter than the last theme song.
- The Rabbids redeemed themselves here and are more likable, going back from being lazy bums and Minions knockoffs to funny creatures.
- This season has a lot more funny moments now and the comedy has improved.
- Many of the episodes in this season are now creative and fun to watch.
- This season is considered to be an improvement over the previous 3 seasons and is the best season out of all four.
While the reception from critics didn’t change, the reception from audiences and fans of the franchise were much more positive during this season, with many agreeing that this was an improvement over the first 3 seasons.
- Aardman, the studio behind Wallace & Gromit, were originally going to help produce the series.
- In China, it became the most watched tv show with over a billion views.