Right Now Kapow
Right Now Kapow is an American animated sketch comedy television series produced by Warner Bros. Animation for Disney XD. It is the one of the few collaborations between Warner Bros. and Disney since Who Framed Roger Rabbit. The series premiered on September 19, 2016, and ended on May 31, 2017. The series was created by Justin Becker and Marly Halpern-Graser, who previously worked on the Cartoon Network series Mad. Becker also worked on Adult Swim infomercials, and Halpern-Graser also worked on Cartoon Network's DC Nation.
Why It Rocks
- They were one of the first animations that Warner Bros has done for Disney since Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
- Colorful and vibrant animation, for the standards of 2016.
- Solid voice acting.
- Some sketchs can be hilarious and witty.
- Likeable characters as they are anthropomorphic characters.
- Decent writing.
- The jokes are very good, they are almost similar to the Mad series.
- The concept is very interesting and creative.
- Good Soundtrack.
- It is very impressive that the characters are children, robots, monsters, etc.
- It was canceled for a single season.
- Although the animation is vibrant and colorful, it can sometimes cause a bit of eye strain.
- Sometimes it can be unfunny.