Robot and Monster
Robot and Monster is a Nickelodeon television show which aired on August 4, 2012 through March 4, 2015.
The series follows the day-to-day lives of Robot Default, a genius inventor, living with his roommate Monster Krumholtz, a cheerful and enthuastic purple creature.
Why It Rocks
- Robot and Monster are funny and likable characters.
- The show sends out such great morals such as " You shouldn't let fear run in your life", or "Fame isn't everything".
- The animation is really good.
- Such funny moments.
- One character to sum this series up: Marf.
- The show has a creative use of slapstick.
- The concept is really interesting and is full on well executed.
- It's really fascinating that the background characters are usually drafted by different personalities.
- The songs "I Love Love" and "Take the Spiders Outside" are really catchy.
- The show's pretty mean-spirited mostly to Robot.
- The show didn't have a lore, and Nickelodeon didn't have that much faith in it. Due to the low ratings and lack of recognition from other viewers, the show was moved to Nicktoons with the episodes being aired out of order. It was cancelled after one season.
- Robot's family is very unlikable as they shun Robot just because he isn't snobby like the rest of them.
- Some bad episodes such as "Doctor, No" and "Litterbug".
- The Punch Morley memory loss running gag is a tad annoying.
- The theme song wasn't good.
Robot and Monster received mixed to positive reception from critics thanks to its good morals and the way it celebrated friendship.