This page is a candidate for deletion.
Roy Huggins (July 18, 1914 – April 3, 2002) was an American novelist and an influential writer/creator and producer of character-driven television series, including Maverick, The Fugitive, and The Rockford Files. He became a noted writer and producer using his own name, but much of his later television scriptwriting was done using the pseudonyms Thomas Fitzroy, John Thomas James or John Francis O'Mara.
Why He Rocked
- His works included good acting, and good soundtracks.
- He is responsible for creating The Fugitive.
- His other good TV works included Baretta and Run for Your Life, both which received critical acclaim.
- He is also responsible to act as executive producer for Hunter between 1985 and 1988.
- One of Huggins' worst TV efforts included Blue Thunder, The Outsider and Cool Million, both suffered from very poor ratings.