Sandy's Rocket (SpongeBob SquarePants)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sandy's Rocket is an episode from season 1 of SpongeBob SquarePants. In this episode SpongeBob and Patrick fly Sandy's rocket into the sky, and then come back down.
Why It Is Not Dumber Than a Sack Of Peanuts
- The cultural references are amazing.
- The humor can be considered sputnik grade.
- The hilariously funny dialogue is fantastic and strikingly flavorful.
- The animation looks awesome and the scenery in the dark of Bikini Bottom is level to amazing.
- Patrick, despite capturing innocents in a net alongside SpongeBob, is rather tolerable and gut-busting in this episode.
- A montage for capturing several citizens in Biniki Bottom is a fast and interesting way to show the viewers how far SpongeBob and Patrick are willing to go with their capture-fest.
- Sandy's rock collecting guns are very cool and her introducing them, as well as the rocket, to SpongeBob was integral to the episode's plot. This can be seen as good writing, as it sets up that SpongeBob not only saw the outside and inside of the rocket, but also saw Sandy demonstrate how the net-guns worked, which he and Patrick use throughout the episode.
- 7 words: "We don't want your money, moon man."
The Only Quality That Will Make the Aliens Want to Have a Word with the Writers of This Episode
- SpongeBob and Patrick weren't being very likable as they caught everyone they knew in a net and put them in the rocket. Therefore the ending is considered bad by many since SpongeBob lands on the moon after the second take-off and everyone is implied to want to beat up SpongeBob.