Scaring Mallory (Dude, That's My Ghost!)
Scaring Mallory is the 1st episode overall of Dude, That's My Ghost!
Billy Joe Cobra attempts to scare Mallory, but it fails to do so and causes to leave Beverly Heights. Meanwhile, Spencer must prove that she must stay away from ghosts whenever she stays.
Why It Is A Spooky Start
- The premise is interesting, with Billy attempting to scare Mallory, but can she survive with ghosts?
- This episode started this show in a high note.
- Some likable characters, including Spencer Wright.
- This episode's concept of people encountering ghosts is clever.
- There are funny scenes where Billy attempting to scare people, but fails to do so.
- Another funny scene where Billy dropped his ice creams on the floor after Spencer and Mallory left.
- There is a scene where Spencer hanging out with Mallory in the Wi-Fri is a clever concept.
- The ending is great as Billy scares and teases Kleet using the water hose as a sign of satisfication.
- The school scene is mean spirited as the newscaster thinks that Spencer is a punk because of his scary tactics, but in reality, Billy Joe Cobra is the one who scares people.
- Heck, she even slaps her for being mean-spirited.
- Billy Joe Cobra is an unlikable character in the remainder of the scenes, excluding the ending scene, where he scares people, especially Mallory.