Scoobynatural is the 16th episode of the the thirteenth season of the paranormal drama series Supernatural. It is a crossover between Scooby-Doo and Supernatural, and is one of the highest-rated episodes of the series.
Sam, Dean, and Castiel accidentally get sucked into the animated world of Scooby-Doo, and must help Mystery Inc. solve a mystery when a real ghost from the real world crashes the events of "A Night of Fright Is No Delight".
Why it Rocks
- It is incredibly well written as both of these outstanding shows involving paranormal collaborate and putted in their best effort.
- The animation is beyond amazing. As the animation that is used fits the modern animation for the Scooby-Doo series, and the Supernatural characters are all illustrated incredibly well to look exactly like they are part of the cartoon.
- The voice acting is incredible, especially from Mystery Inc. as all of the current voice actors reprise their roles.
- The sense of nostalgia used is perfect, as the episode that the Supernatural characters are sucked into is "A Night Of Fright Is No Delight".
- The humor is incredible, like when Dean uses the lack of realism in the Scooby-Doo world to do goofy things like eat a huge sandwich while commenting how big his mouth looks.
The episode recieved critical acclaim and has a current rating of a 9.7/10 on the IMDB, which ties it with the other most highly-rated episodes of the series. It is considered one of the best episodes of the show, and one of the best episodes which aired after the show's downfall.