Season 3 Finale (Mr. Pickles)
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
Season 3 Finale (yes, that’s the episode’s actual title) is the 10th and final episode of Season 3 of Mr. Pickles and the 31st episode overall.
Grandpa realises that his decision to move out and start a new life, may not go as expected. His adventures begin to lead him down dangerous paths, as he makes his own way.
Why It Rocks
- The characters are more likable than usual, especially Henry.
- This episode well-written unlike most of the episodes.
- The voice acting is better than usual.
- Some funny moments in the episode, like how Mr. Pickles drinks in the bar like a dog.
- Henry was pretty smart in this episode, as he moved into a cabin to trick Mr. Pickles, and has been doing everything during the chase to get away from Mr. Pickles or try to kill him whenever he got the chance.
- While Mr. Pickles is still unlikable, his plan to frame Henry was pretty clever.
- The way Mr. Pickles kills his victims in this episode is in a creative way.
- Mr. Pickles finally reveals the story about how he is satanic. In an ancient city long ago, the citizens would sacrifice dogs to appease the Gods, but during that one day, something unexpected happened. While it was interrupted, we do see the light shine on that dog before the story was cut. So, from the info we are given, an evil god (presumably a demon), has given that dog evil powers, which created the legacy of evil dogs who murder people, hence why Mr. Pickles is satanic.
- The chase between Mr. Pickles and Henry was very entertaining to watch.
- Mr. Pickles using a speaker and one of his Steves to talk about his thoughts was interesting.
- The bar scene with Henry and Mr. Pickles talking to each other was very emotional.
- Shocking cliffhanger ending, even though Mr. Pickles did get Henry framed and arrested, the Sheriff had to swerve the car to not hit the drunk guy who’s amazingly still alive, so the car went off the mountainside into the woods. The Sheriff then wakes up ok, only to find Grandpa missing, as Grandpa already took off with footprints leading into the snowy valley forest.
- It would have been a great ending to the show, despite the cliffhanger, if "The Tree of Flesh" didn’t happen.
- Mr. Pickles is still unlikable as he tried to kill Henry, and even framed him for murder, despite his clever plan.
- Henry is still a kind of butt-monkey, as he was tortured at the beginning of the epsiode.
- The episode’s title is very lazy, as it says "Season 3 Finale", which is very generic.