Stan's Secret Is Out (Dog with a Blog)
Stan's Secret Is Out is the 23rd and final episode of Season 3 of Dog with a Blog and the 69th episode overall, as well as the series finale.
The entire James-Jennings family is scooped up by the U.S. Space Command's Alien Division after the parents find out that Stan can talk.
Why It Rocks
- The characters are more likable than usual, especially the whole family, not just Stan and the puppies.
- Ellen and Bennett are likable, because they showed their care for their family, and cared for Stan too, even after they found out he and the puppies can talk.
- The kids, Avery, Tyler, and Chloe are all likable, because they got along more better than usual, and all worked together to help protect Stan and the puppies.
- The plot of this episode is very creative, interesting, and well-written, compared to most episodes of the series.
- The family in this episode shows their deep family bond in this episode, loving each other very much, especially between the kids, which is unlike most episodes of the series.
- The acting, humor and actual heartwarming moments are better than usual.
- It gives us a great message to let the world know about your great talent, as it could lead to something positive, and really help your life for the better.
- On top of all of this, the ending was also very emotional and heartwarming, especially the scene where the family is hugging Stan and the puppies as he types his last blog.
- The scenes with the puppies were also very cute and funny, like always.
- Stan’s blogs are still interesting and funny, and it was also funny when Ellen and Bennett found out he has a blog too.
- The final song of the show, "Talking Dog", was awesome and entertaining, as the entire family, including Stan and the puppies, sing together and dance in prefect harmony.
- This episode was a good way to end the series, being with other good finales of bad It’s a Laugh Productions shows, like Jonas, Shake it Up, A.N.T. Farm, and Bizaardvark.