Stickin' Around is a Candian animated cartoon by Nelvana and it was aired in 1996 to 1999.
The show, which originated as a series of 1-minute vignettes on CBS in 1994, is about two children named Stacy and Bradley, their hand-drawn adventures with their friends and family, and their fantasies. Stacy and Bradley, best friends, encounter many problems they must face as they continue to grow up – if it is with school, bullies, friends, and parents. They always come up with imaginative ideas to eliminate these obstacles, such as becoming a superhero, and putting themselves in a different environment where they have no trouble in defeating their enemies.
Why It Rocks
- Awesome and unique animation style that resembles crude drawings, and stands out from other cartoons.
- Various funny moments.
- Stacy and Bradley are very likable characters.
- Some heartwarming moments here and there.
- The show was beloved by Canadian kids and gained a cult following.
- The theme song is both awesome and catchy.
- It is the epitome of creative. It could even be considered the 90s version of ChalkZone.
- Some may find it to be poorly drawn.
- Stacy's catchphrase "For your big fat information" can get old and annoying after a while.
- The voice-acting isn't the greatest.