Stuck in the Middle
Stuck in the Middle is an American family comedy television series developed by Alison Brown and Linda Videtti Figueiredo and created by Alison Brown that aired on Disney Channel from February 14, 2016 to July 23, 2018. The series stars Jenna Ortega, Ronni Hawk, Isaak Presley, Ariana Greenblatt, Kayla Maisonet, Nicolas Bechtel, Malachi Barton, Cerina Vincent, and Joe Nieves. In addition to the series' regular episodes, the series also aired six shorts on December 16, 2016.
Set in Massachusetts, in the fictional town of Marshport, the series tells the story of the Diaz family, specifically focusing on Harley, the middle of the seven children. Harley makes her way using her creativity to deal with living in a large family.
Why It Rocks
- Perfect intro.
- Amazing acting, especially from Jenna Ortega.
- The set design and lighting is nice. It was being filmed in Massachusetts.
- Plenty of tolerable characters like The Diaz Kids.
- Good morals and lessons for kids, teenagers, and adults alike.
- All of Harley’s six siblings like her for various best relationships and he has true preferences between them.
- Harley is still grateful for having a large family, which is a positive message for other large families.
- No laugh track.
- Harley narrates great stories in each episode of this show.
- Some funny moments.
- The writing is pretty good.
- Harley’s relationship with her three brothers and three sisters is relatable and accurate, even if they sometimes don't get along.
- It spawned many specials, such as “Stuck At Christmas” and “Stuck In The Waterpark”, with some being successful.
- The finale “Stuck At Harley’s Quinceañera” was an amazing way to end the series.
- Some episode titles are uncreative just because they all have “Stuck In”, “Stuck At”, and “Stuck With” in them.
- Daphne can be bratty at most times.
- Some jokes are mean-spirited.
- Harley and her sisters can be seen as Karma Houdinis.
Stuck in the Middle scored a 6/10 on IMDb.