Tensou Sentai Goseiger
Tensou Sentai Goseiger (天装戦隊ゴセイジャー, Tensō Sentai Goseijā, ) is the title of Toei Company's 34th entry in its long-running Super Sentai Japanese tokusatsu metaseries. It follows an angelic motif as well as a trading card theme. It joined Kamen Rider W as a program featured in TV Asahi's Super Hero Time programming block, until the premiere of Kamen Rider OOO. Its footage was used for the 2013 Power Rangers series Power Rangers Megaforce.
Why It Protects The Planet
- It has a unique theme that hasn't been seen on Super Sentai.
- Every Rangers are very likeable in there own ways.
- Alata/Gosei Red and Eri/Gosei Pink have bubbly positive personalities and it works very well.
- Agri/Gosei Black is the hot blooded, and prideful of the group.
- Moune/Gosei Yellow while still the youngest she still has a strict nature.
- Hyde/Gosei Blue is the calm and smart member who had a touching backstory.
- Master Head is a good mentor.
- The theme song is a bit catchy to listen to.
- This, alongside Samurai Sentai Shinkenger and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, is a great example of a modern Super Sentai season done it right.
- Gosei Knight is a pretty cool sixth ranger.
- Brajira of the Messiah is an intimidating threat to the Goseigers.
- It got to team up with Samurai Sentai Shinkenger and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, other Two great Sentai seasons.
- The ranger and villain designs are unique.
- It's waaaaayyyyyy better than that of Power Rangers Megaforce.
- The angelic motif is quite unique when it came to Super Sentai.
- It shows both aired alongside Kamen Rider W and Kamen Rider OOO.
- The finale was an amazing way to end the season.
- The three-story arc concept for the villains' side is kind of a bland idea for this season.
- Most of the villains are very bland and uninteresting.
- At times it could forget it's angelic theme.
- Some times the characters can get bland.
- It's Power Rangers adaptation for Goseiger, Power Rangers Megaforce (first season) was a “mega” failure.