Jump to navigation Jump to search
Robert James Rallison (born on May 14, 1996 [age 24]), better known online as TheOdd1sOut, is an American YouTuber and cartoonist known for his comic series and his YouTube channel of the same name.
Why He Rocks
- He makes wonderfully comedic and stylized videos with equally relatable content.
- His numerous stories based on his life are very interesting.
- Alongside his videos, he makes simple but down-to-earth comics, keeping his stylized art style along with funny, unexpected endings.
- His views and opinions are very well thought out.
- He creates videos solely to teach us life lessons about handling jobs at fast food joints, saving money, buying clothes, and striving to be the best.
- Various funny moments in his videos.
- The song he made with Boyinaband "Life is Fun" is pretty catchy.
- His secondary channel TheOdd2sOut is decent, although it has little videos due to being new, and it being on hiatus.
- He, Jaiden Animations, and Anthony Padilla from Smosh won the first round of MrBeast's $100k Youtuber Battle Royale and they each got $33,333.33. However, he donated the extra penny to charity.
- He was apolitical for now on.
- His rant about bees in "The Spiders & the Bees" is pretty funny.
- James tends to scream a lot, though it's for comedic effect.
- He isn't the best when it comes to taking criticism.
- His books are mediocre.
- He has a board game, and just like the books, it is not that great, containing a boring concept, rules which are broken, typing errors everywhere and badly painted figures, complete with a board that doesn't feel aligned properly.
- He sometimes tries very poorly to be "hip" and "cool". For example, he is shown dabbing in some of his videos (such as in "Wrong Numbers", "Movies I Thought Were Weird", "Proof That I Can Do Math", "Christmas Carols", and "Peeing Yourself") and sometimes throws in some trends and memes most people are into nowadays (such as the Fidget Spinner or the Mocking SpongeBob meme).
- He's shown to be a hypocrite, as in Scams That Should Be Illegal, he says mobile games are bad because of the in-app purchases, yet in 2020, he made a mobile game with lots of in-app purchases (the latter was actually pretty good, though.)