The Big Woo (Fish Hooks)
The Big Woo is the 28th and final episode of Season 3, as well as the Fish Hooks 110th episode and series finale that aired on April 4, 2014.
It is graduation week at Freshwater High and with school ending and emotions running rampant, Bea and Oscar’s friendship is tested when they grapple with the idea of finally admitting their feelings for one another.
Why It Deserves a Big Woo
- The characters are more likable than usual, especially Milo.
- The plot of this episode is very creative, interesting, and well-written, compared to most episodes of the series.
- Bea's speech was so good, that it pretty much summed up how good Disney was back in the day.
- The animation is better than usual.
- It gives us a great message not to take people's love for granted.
- On top of all of this, the ending was also very emotional and heartwarming, especially the scene where Oscar and Bea kiss.
- The ending credits scene was also very funny.
- It's one of the most watched series finales in Disney Channel history, alongside Who Will Be the Family Wizard, the series finale of Wizards of Waverly Place.
The Only Bad Quality
- The stock images are still used for the non-fish characters.
- It holds a rating of 7.7/10 on IMDB.