The Fate of Danger: Part I and II (Henry Danger)
The Fate of Danger: Part I (1) and II (2) are the fortieth and forty-first and final episode of the fifth season of Henry Danger. It is also the series finale. It premiered on March 14 and 21, 2020 to an audience of 0.88 and 1.26 million viewers.
In a final showdown between Kid Danger and Captain Man against Drex, sees the world at risk.
Why It Rocks
- The characters, especially Henry and Ray, are more likable than usual and are at their best here.
- There are plenty of heartwarming moments.
- like with most Season 4 & 5 episodes, this episode is very well written.
- The humor is really good, compared to some episodes.
- The acting is really fantastic, as expected from the newer seasons.
- The action is really good and is at its best.
- Henry's fight with Drex was awesome, especially the blimp scene as it was the final moment of Kid Danger.
- Henry gains a new superpower via the Omega Weapon, a powerful force-field barrier surrounding his body.
- The ending is very emotional and heartwarming.
- "You're not a sidekick anymore. You're a hero."
- Captain Man (though likable in the episode) can still be annoying.
- While Henry's new superpower is good, it's still not as efficient and memorable as his former Hypermotility ability.
The Fate of Danger: Part I and II received critical acclaim from critics and audiences alike. Even people who didn't like this show admitted that it was a great series finale. It received a 9.4/10 on IMDb.