The Key to It All (Pocoyo)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"The Key to It All" is the 13th episode of the first season of Pocoyo.
Pocoyo stumbles across a key that he uses to enter a magical world where he and his friends can explore.
Why It's The Key to It All
- The plot is pretty creative: Pocoyo and his friends enter a magical island to a treasure that has a bunch of keys.
- The key Pocoyo holds throughout the episode is well-designed and is vivid to look at.
- The episode reveals that Pocoyo and his friends have a basement, which is interesting.
- Pocoyo and his friends are still likable as usual, as they use a key to unlock magical stuff and even go on a adventure with it.
- The island that Pocoyo and his friends go to looks neatly designed.
- Good animation & voice acting in the episode like usual.
- One of the best endings: When Pocoyo and his friends see the chest, they open it, and the narrator asks the viewers what is inside the chest, and the kids answer that there are a lot of colorful keys in the chest, after that, Pocoyo and his friends that play with the keys, and then they dance as the episode ends.
The Only Bad Quality
- Pocoyo did get a bit too obsessed with finding the treasure and got a bit too overreactive when he was using the key.