The Life and Times of Juniper Lee
The Life and Times of Juniper Lee is an American animated television series, created by former MTV reality star Judd Winick for Cartoon Network. The show was produced by Cartoon Network Studios. It premiered on Cartoon Network on May 30, 2005, and ended its run on April 9, 2007.
Why You Can't Stop This Show
- Juniper Lee is a very likable character.
- The voice acting is brilliant.
- Great action sequences.
- Beautiful Disney-esque animation.
- Monroe is funny.
- The monster designs are highly creative.
- It's another show on Cartoon Network with a female protagonist.
- Fantastic Disney-quality art.
- Funny pop culture references similar to The Simpsons.
- It premiered in a very solid time for Cartoon Network: the City era.
- It succeeds in diversity.
- Amazing theme song.
- The final episode, "Every Witch Way but Loose", was a good way to end the show, despite the cliffhanger.
- It almost ripped-off American Dragon: Jake Long.
- Dennis is the only unlikable character in this series.
- The series finale, while still good, ended the show on a cliffhanger.
- The series was shuffled around Cartoon Network's schedule and barely advertised shortly after its first season ended. When Season 3 premiered, Cartoon Network completely neglected to advertise the show before quietly cancelling it altogether.
- The last two episodes were shown on Cartoon Network Video before eventually being pulled off.