The Little Lulu Show
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Little Lulu Show is a Canadian-American-German animated television series based on the Marjorie Henderson Buell (Marge) comic book character Little Lulu.
Why It Rocks
- It's faithful to the Little Lulu comics (including the John Stanley ones), with minor alterations.
- Good animation made by Cinar and TMO-Loonland (only in Season 3).
- Awesome voice acting, especially Tracey Ullman as Little Lulu in Season 1.
- They kept the original theme song from the 1940s shorts, but with the addition of a few new lyrics.
- Great characters, including Lulu herself.
- The episodes, the LuluToons and the mini-musical episodes, the Lulu-Bites, are amazing.
- Also, the stand-ups sketches are funny.
- Has good plots like in the episode "Beautiful Lulu", when Lulu learns it doesn't have to be so pretty to win over the boys.
- Little Lulu can sometimes be stubborn and a brat, sure we know Little Lulu herself is stubborn.
- The show depicted the boys as dumb and mean.
- Some unlikable characters like Gloria and sometimes Alvin.
- It tries too hard to be funny at times.
- The show started to lose it's touch around season 3.
- In Brazil, it was distributed by Spot Films, the secondary name of the infamous Vídeo Brinquedo.