Jump to navigation Jump to search
Why It Rocks
- It has likable characters like Agent Xero/Lacey Shadows and Mole.
- The pilot's musics are very catchy in the style of 60s neo-baroque songs, like the theme song, since they were composed by the late Chris Reccardi.
- Great and colorful animation, as well the backgrounds are very detailed and looking like British illustrations.
- Some funny scenes.
- Pretty amazing plotline, that involves Agent Xero stopping the plans from Baron Vain and his henchmen, like Rat, in the attempt to stole the All Seeing Eye from the Museum of Odd Stuff.
- The voice acting is good, especially from Mae Whitman, Jeff Bennett and Paul Rugg.
- Good character designs.
The Only Bad Quality
- The Nickelodeon's president at the time, Cyma Zarghami rejected the pilot, due of not wanting cartoons with female protagonists, but however she greenlit The Mighty B! instead, showing her hypocrisy.
- Lynne Naylor stated that she and Chris Reccardi planned to rework The Modifyers to other plataforms as a potential miniseries and a theatrical film, but however due of the tragic passing of Chris Reccardi in May 2, 2019, the plans for reworking The Modifyers is now only in the hands of co-creator Lynne Naylor.