The Oz Kids
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Oz Kids is an American animated fantasy comedy-drama television series produced by Hyperion Animation based on The Wizard of Oz, L. Frank Baum's classic children's novel, and its various sequels.
Why It Rocks
- A cute tomboy, Dot Hugson and her little brother, Neddie are extremely cute protagonists.
- Her iconic outfit will make Dot Hugson looked very cute.
- Dot wears a white blouse with short, puffy sleeves, a sleeveless blue dress, white bloomers, white socks, and a pair of very shiny black Mary Jane shoes.
- Brilliant animation.
- The character designs of Dot and Neddie looked so ultra adorable.
- Some cutest heartwarming moments, such as Dot happily hugs Neddie.
- It was the second Hyperion Animation production to have a female protagonist, the first was The Itsy Bitsy Spider.
- Terrific voice work, notably from Julianne Michelle, Eric Lloyd and Shay Astar.
- Dot's funny moments are very hilarious.
- Adorable opening intro.
- Boris' older sister, Bela, was very unlikable.