The Pilot (Planet Sheen)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The pilot episode is the first episode of Planet Sheen.
Sheen crash lands on planet Zeenu. The Emperor mistakes him for a genius, a two-headed princess falls in love with him, the evil Dorkus vows to destroy him, and that's just day one.
Why This Pilot Should Make Sheen Able To Return Home to Earth
- For as awful as this spin-off is, this pilot episode is actually decently written, compared to other episodes of the series.
- Decent music, despite being stolen from The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire.
- Sheen was a bit funny in a few parts, such as questioning about "J.N." and asking where the bathroom was.
- Introduces some likable characters, mainly Nesmith and Dorkus.
- Some of the characters’ designs are passable, like Sheen still having his from The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius, and also Nesmith and Aseefa.
- Bob Joles gives a pretty good performance as Nesmith. Also, Sheen’s voice actor, Jeff Garcia, reprised his role for the title character.
- Otis and Pig from Back at the Barnyard (made by Omation, who also produced this show) made their cameo appearance during Sheen's dream.
- Decent animation, with slightly extra detail and textures, although the animation quality overall is arguably not as good as The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius.
- This episode is actually a decent way to start the show, if only it could have gotten better from here.
- Aseefa might have been a bit talented since she can yodel.
- The visual style looks really bad, and is a major step down from The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius.
- While the music is decent, it was stolen from The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire.
- After that, Planet Sheen fell from quality after this pilot episode and became fully bad completely.
- Even though Jimmy Neutron didn't appear in this episode, he was only mentioned by Sheen, his lab, even the logo.