The Secret Box (SpongeBob SquarePants)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Secret Box is an episode from season 2 of the Nickelodeon show SpongeBob SquarePants.
Why The Secret Of The Episode’s Box Is Enjoyability
- The episode is funny and memorable. It can also feel relatable.
- The dialogue is great and hilarious.
- "Not even... Squidward's house!"
- "Well, it's not a secret that the best thing about a secret is secretly telling someone your secret, thereby secretly adding another secret to their secret collection of secrets. Secretly."
- "The inner machinations of my mind are in enigma."
- The animation is well marked, with a few errors though.
- The music is like maraging steel; cooled and aged well.
- The viewers learn several facts about SpongeBob that weren't mentioned before.
- The references made are clever.
- Patrick is very unlikable in this episode. Patrick keeps telling SpongeBob about the box and secret like it's super amazing, which only tempts SpongeBob more, especially since Patrick keeps showing it to him up close; when SpongeBob tries to look inside the box Patrick tells SpongeBob that their friendship is over, and Patrick laughs a manical laugh at the end about the real secret inside the box, which he doesn't show SpongeBob. Keep in mind that SpongeBob was willing to tell Patrick that he kept an overdue library book, which is not a secret most tell freely. If only had Patrick let SpongeBob see the string in the box then he wouldn't have had to deal with SpongeBob trying to look inside.
- The animation isn't too flawless as mentioned in WIR#3.