The Shocking Showdown of the Staggering Sugamechanger/The Polarizing Plight of the Pitiless Poopetrators (The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Shocking Showdown of the Staggering Sugamechanger and The Polarizing Plight of the Pitiless Poopetrators are the last two episodes of season 3 of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants. It is also the series finale.
Ever since Lake Summer Camp was destroyed after the events of The Ludicrous Lunacy of the Loopy Laserlightmare, Krupp decided to trick the kids into making their sign them up for next summer, all kids including George and Harold. But George and Harold try their to stop Krupp from ever making them come back next summer by putting on a show.
Why It Rocks
- This is a perfect way to end the series.
- We get to see the children's parents in person, including George and Harold's.
- Sugamechanger and the Poopetrators were a wonderful group of finals villains.
- It shows that despite his hatred of kids, Mr. Krupp deeply cares about them.
- Everyone wins, Krupp gets his LeisureMyLand and George and Harold get turn their camp into an amusement park.
- Despite this being considered the series finale, a plane comes in with a banner saying "More Captain Underpants Coming Soon", meaning the show is getting some continuations like a Halloween Special, an Interactive Special, a 6-episode Space spinoff and a Christmas Special.
The Only Bad Quality
- While not bad, The Poopetrators had very odd choices for villains, due to three out of five of them reformed, like Smartsy Fartsy, he reforms at the end of The Sickening Fumes of Smartsy Fartsy, so why is he still a villain?.
- There's a lot of toilet humor.