The Sickening Fumes of Smartsy Fartsy/The Troublesome Treachery of the Thieving Toot Fairy (The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)
The Sickening Fumes of Smartsy Fartsy and The Troublesome Treachery of the Thieving Toot Fairy are the last two episodes of season 1 of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants.
George and Harold are a few click until 500 to get expelled by Mr. Krupp, so they ask Jerome Horwitz Elementary's superintendent, Dr. Vil Endenemys, about the rule book and said that it is illegal for the principal write their own rules in book, so George and Harold try to get the rule book to Vil Endenemys to get Mr. Krupp fired. Meanwhile, George and Harold created a talking fart named Smartsy Fartsy, who reads a comic book created by George and Harold that mocks Smartsy Fartsy, which makes him angry and wants respect, so he creates an army of farts to get revenge.
Why It Rocks
- The idea of a talking fart sounds cringy, but making it into a villain who wants revenge for being disrespected is very original.
- Funny moments, like Krupp saying "safe" over and over again.
- Smartsy Fartsy is a very entertaining and sympathetic villain with reasonable motive.
- The scene where George and Harold apologized to Krupp and gave the book back to him was very touching and emotional.
- It introduces a new character and season 2 main antagonist named Melvinborg.
- A great cliffhanger ending where it is a sequel bait for season 2.
- Gross humor, like living farts go into people's body.
- A mean-spirited scene Smartsy blames George and Harold for lying when everyone is laughing at him, even though they weren't.